[LARTC] new queuing discipline

Hi,
I am developing new queuing disciline. The purpose of this queue is to delay
outgoing packets. I wrote module sch_delay.o. This module implements delay_e
nqueue() and delay_dequeue() functions. I also modify tc to comunicate throu
gh netlink with my module. Because i want to dequeue only when there are suf
ficiently old packet on the top of the queue, i immediately return from dequ
eue function returning NULL. But the dequeue function is called only when so
me event occures. I found out, that i occures for example when there are new
packet in the queue. No other conditions i found. But i need repeatedly test
the top packet in the queue.

How to accomplish it?

Thanks
Olda