Re: [LARTC] Sharing bandwidth between two interfaces

Depending on what you are trying to do, channel bonding or teql
should do the trick. But I haven't tried these things out (yet)...
One more thing: channel bonding nor teql will work when those two
interfaces are connected to different ISPs. If this is the case,
only ingress policing on your local LAN interface will work.

Btw, I don't think shaping on a loopback interface will solve this
problem...

Guy

worm@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,

Is it correct understood that you want to limit some traffic which can go
 out on two different interfaces, to 64K in total?

Yes, that's it. Sorry, my english isn't any good...

Ok... If anyone knows a way to do this I would like to know too ;-) Maybe it
is possible by shaping on a loopback interface?

Christian