[LARTC] Setting up CBQ

Hi all,

We will be having a couple co-location customers in a few months and would
like to start work on how to throttle bandwidth per co-located customer needs
and requirements.  I have download and read the Linux 2.4 Advanced Routing
HOWTO, but I still could not digest the whole thing clearly.

Could anyone of you gurus run-down the steps I need to effectively configure
or put together a QoS box?  My box will be a Pentium 233 with 128M of RAM
and 4 interface cards.  Is this a sufficient setup?  Thanks for you help.

Daniel