[LARTC] pfifo_fast with bands

Hello,

I read about the pfifo_fast has 3 bands, which allow you to prioritize
traffic into these bands. I cannot find anything about these bands in the tc
command reference (http://linux.bergqvist.se/tc/). I might be looking the
wrong place - in which case, where should I look for help with this qdisc?

The idea is to give "time-critical" sessions such as ssh, telnet etc.
HIGHEST priority (based on fwmark), so these will not lag no matter how much
the connection is overloaded.

I was thinking somewhere in line of:
- letting the firewall mark the packets as they come in and go out (if the
ports match of course).
- use tc to throw them into bands in the pfifi_fast queue, where these
marked packets will be thrown into band 1, and the rest in into band 3 -
here by servicing the "time-critical" services before fx downloads.

Can this be done without it getting too complex with CBQ and stuff?

- Theepan