Re: [LARTC] shaping issue

On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 05:04:24PM +0200, Cami wrote:
> Hi guys..
>
> I've been attempting to get bandwidth shaping working correctly
> without much luck..

Very complex stuff this. Can you try in a simpler setting to reproduce your
problem?

> but throttling is not happening, kernel is set up correctly and i
> have gone through the advanced-routing-howto, not having too much
> luck..

Try the CBQ.Init script. It sets up your configuration in a way that works.
And then learn from that.

> Anyone have any ideas?
> ++C

Which is, as we all know, the right way to increment C!

Regards,

bert

--
http://www.PowerDNS.com      Versatile DNS Services
Trilab                       The Technology People