[LARTC] Tcpdump capturing faulty???

Hello,
I am testing traffic control on linux. I used Tele-traffic tapper
(http://www.csl.sony.co.jp/person/kjc/programs.html) to see real-time
throughput of my client and it shows that traffic control of different type
of traffic flow works! However when i used tcpdump, it shows that priority
doesn't work, meaning all flows have the same bandwidth => tc doesn't work.

In detail:

Experiment 1: With borrow, FAILED. With all streams bounded, works.
When i set on 192.168.1.10:
port 42011  -->  5 (Mbps)
port 42012  -->  10
port 42013  -->  15
port 42014  -->  20
port 42015  -->  50

Experiment 2:
When i set on 192.168.1.10:
port 42011  -->  Priority 1
port 42012  -->  Priority 2
port 42013  -->  Priority 3
port 42014  -->  Priority 4
port 42015  -->  Priority 5

On Tele traffic tapper (TTT), works fine but not tcpdump. What do i mean by
tcpdump cannot work:
1. After i tcpdump it, TTT can actually read from the dump file. But it
shows Traffic control doesn't work; i.e. Meaning all 5 streams share the
same bandwidth.

2. I tcpdump into a file and post analysis it by breaking it into the
traffic from each different port. And i graph it. DOesn't work!! Meaning all
5 streams share the same bandwidth.

Has anyone come across this major hiccup???

Regards.