[LARTC] Tricking routes to load balance + transparent proxying?

 Hi.

 Finally I have a linux machine acting as a router doing
load-balancing using multipaths and tos hacking (with iptables)

 I've set up the same machine as a transparent proxy with squid.
Traffic not going through proxy is correctly balanced. But the
problems arise with proxied traffic because squid use its own ip (the
one of the linux machine) to make connections to the outside. As my
load balancing is done depending on (source address, dst address) pair
all http (=proxied) connections are always made through the same
gateway and no balancing is performed :-(.

 I've been having a look at squid's mailing-lists and I haven't seen
any solution (the only "semi"-solution would imply to setup two or
three squid's and balance between them; I want only one squid).

 Would it be possible some trick with routes to obtain the result I'm
looking for? (i.e. balancing squid traffic).

 TIA

    ** RoMaN SoFt / LLFB **
       roman@xxxxxxxxxx
   http://pagina.de/romansoft