[LARTC] tc + iptables netfilter mark

Hi
	without going into hideous detail my problem is the following:

	I've been trying to divide outgoing bandwidth across a NAT'ed linux-2.4
router using iptables to mark packets based on (internal) source ip number
and then tc filter with the fw classifier.

	The problem is that outgoing packets don't seem to be picked up by the tc
filters at all, though they are marked correctly in the iptables mangle table.

	An analogous arrangement worked perfectly with ipchains + tc filter fw
classifier.

	Has anyone else had a similar problem. If so any pointers would be
appreciated.

Regards

Nick Gresham.