[LARTC] Need some advice

Hello

I don't know if this is the place to post this but It's in someway related.
If is there other place where I can get this info please say me.

I'm planing on routing with iproute, but I have a hardware problem you could
say. My carrier gives me a v35 connexion with a db25 connector to plug on a
router. So far so good. Now how do I get this connexion on a linux machine to
work with iproute2?
I have been looking around and the only way I could find is to use a bridge
that converts from db25 to Ethernet.
I would like to know if this way of connexion is OK, or if there is a better
way to do this.

Thank you very much in the advice

Billy