Re: [Fwd: [LARTC] 1 adsl + 1 sdsl + masq + simultaneous incommingroutes]

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Mike Fedyk wrote:

> There has to be a better way.

It's the one I use; it works and works well.

Asking someone who deals with "network appliance" routers (ie Cisco) might
lead to some ideas.  But the Cisco folks I asked recommended the solution
I told you about.  You might have better luck asking someone else.

netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx (or something like that) is actually a better place

Phil Brutsche                                      phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx