Re: [LARTC] Bandwidth limiting a MASQed network.

Hi,

> > Yes. But I guess you can use the firewall mark and let ipchains (and
> > probably also netfilter in 2.4) mark masqgraded packets with some
> > specific value and then use filters to match this specific mark. I have
> > not tried this myself, though.
>
> Ah :) I was hoping that might do the trick. I´m using ipchains to set up ipmasq
> right now and I have absolutely no idea of how to mark them. Is there anyone
> out there that could help me out?

I think you should use ipchains to set up masqgrading and add an "-m 42" option to the line you do it with (i.e. "ipchains ... -m 42 - j MASQ) . Then you can probably use the u32 or the fwmark filter to match on packets which has the firewall mark set to the value 42.

Christian