Re: [LARTC] Tools to edit the HOWTO?

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 11:53:36AM -0900, James A. Crippen wrote:
> What tools do I need to start editing the HOWTO and sending in patches to
> the maintainers?  What are the recommended versions of said tools?
>
> I'm a competent TeX/LaTeX hacker.  I suppose I could write SGML if
> necessary, but I know nothing about it.
>
> I already have XEmacs. :)

Just download the SGML source. It looks like some kind of retarded HTML -
you can easily emulate its style. In order to make .txt or LaTeX from it,
you need the sgml-tools.

The SGML is 'LinuxDoc', more details are available on www.linuxdoc.org

Regards,

bert hubert

--
http://www.PowerDNS.com      Versatile DNS Services
Trilab                       The Technology People