[LARTC] QoS features?

Hi all,

As a newbie to QoS, I have several questions which I hope somebody can answer.
-what is the system requerment to shape a 100Mbit fullduplex network.
-Is there a already a tool to report the shaped traffic (like there is ipacsum for ipchains)
-is it possible to build a transparant shaper (eg. a bridge from eth0 to eth1 (no ip's) and a console eth2 (with ipaddress))
 if so, can someone help me in the right direction to set this up?

thanx in advance

Patrick
----

[dpkg] We are the apt. Resistance is futile. You will be packaged.