Re: [LARTC] cbq gives me an error RTNETLINK ...

billy wrote:

> when I execute cbq I get this
>
> # cbq start
> RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
> RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
> RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
> RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
> RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
>
> I don't understand what to do. I have check the kernel .config file like 100
> times and still does the same thing.
> What can it be? I'm doing something wrong, but what?
>
> ok, thanks again
> someday ... it will be my turn to respond :)

Most common error:
you have three configs -- one parent and two children.  One or more of
the children is running before the parent.  Make sure when you do an
`ls` that the listing shows the parent first or rename the configs
appropriately.

Ciao,

David A. Bandel
		-- Nemesis Racing Team motto