[LARTC] Traffic Control 'The Next Generation'

Werner Almesberger announced this week 'tcng':

 To get things rolling, I, with help from Milena Mondini, have defined a
 language that should be able to express most current traffic control
 configurations, and I've started implementing a translator to the "old"
 tc syntax:

 ftp://icaftp.epfl.ch/pub/linux/tcng/tcng-0s.tar.gz

 Note that the translator is still next to useless, because it only
 supports a very small number of traffic control elements and parameters.
 Also, some parameters will need special handling in the language (e.g.
 rsvp's "ipproto"). I'm making this release mainly to gather feedback on
 the configuration language.

Please look at it and provide him with your ideas!

Regards,

bert hubert

--
PowerDNS                     Versatile DNS Services
Trilab                       The Technology People