Re: [LARTC] iptables and NAT

This seems more related to netfilter list, not LARTC. Anyway, I believe
currently there is no Realaudio and Napster masq module for netfilter. You
may have to selectively open ports for these apps if you want to use them.
However, if you want to allow several hosts to use these apps behind a NAT
box, that may not be posseble.

Suthep