Re: [LARTC] Prioritize SSH and telnet

Hi Bert Hubert,

> I received one report of it not working as expected. I studied the code,
and
> it looks sound. So Junus, give it a try and let us know if it works! The
> HOWTO mentions how to configure this tri-band fifo.
Where is the location of exampe how to using prio qdisc?
I can't find the example of prior qdisc at Linux advanced Networking HowTo.
When I looked at section 9.1 "pfifo_fast" and 14.4.  "Prioritizing
interactive traffic", they never give an example how to using it.
Now I am still learning the source code sch_prio.c, maybe it will be help.

Regards,
Junus Junarto D