[LARTC] traffic shaping with 2 class c's

Hello, I really appreciate this site.  Finally, there is updated info on cbq
and people with knowledge to back it up - - Thanks

Here is my situation,
I am at a college with a single 512k line for 450 machines.  Our servers and
fac/staff are on C class x.x.166.x and all students are on C class x.x.167.x
.  Currently, a few student machines are monopolizing our connection for
napster and make business related telnet painfully slow (all telnet is
pointed at the same server off campus.)

I wanted to know if anyone has tried or has knowledge withthe following
situations -
1.) I wanted to make sure that it was possible to have 2 C class addresses
behind IProute2.
2.) Would it be possible to limit napster on a per-session basis and also
have a combined limit?
3.) Currently, we are not supporting DCHP and I do not have the resources to
change the gateways on all machines.  Would that be needed?  The current
router/gateway is x.x.166.254, it would be possible for me to add an
additional IP address to it.  This is probably my biggest concern, since I
want to maintain all my current, real IP's.

Sorry about all of the questions and thanks in advane for any help.

Chris G.