[LARTC] How to delete a tc qdisc entry?

Hi there,

I cannot find the exact statement I used to create my tc qdisc entry, so
how do I delete it? It says: (tc qdisc show)

qdisc sfq 8021: dev eth1 quantum 1514b perturb 15sec

What I am trying to accomplish is reduce the speed of a network-device. I
don't need classes (for now), I just want to limit the max speed to say 2
Mbit with as few rules as possible.

I tried it with 1 class and a tc filter that should match all but that
didn't work either. I have been fiddling around a lot and don't really
remember everything I tried :-( Will have to be a bit more tedious the
next time I gues :-((

For now, all I want is to flush the entries I have without a reboot (if
possible)

Thanks in advance,

Clemens