Re: [LARTC] TCP traffic

There is no package to install in order to do this.
All TCP implementations do this.

This TCP congestion control is nothing that a router does.
It is something the two end systems do. They try to guess the right
bandwith with this mechanism. TCP sessions start transmitting slowly
("slow start")
and then speeding up the transmission. When they see packets getting
lost, this usually
means there is congestion somewhere in the path between the two end
systems. At this point,
they slow down again, in order to stop the congestion.

I'm not going into too much details right here. I guess it is thoroughly
explained at the url you quoted.

Good luck!

Guy