RE: [LARTC] TEQL: 2 Mbit eth1 + 2Mbit eth2 = 1Mbit teql0

by
> > two WAN-connections with 2Mbit/s each. On each end I have a Linux
router.
> > first setup the routers to use TEQL with one of the connections and it
> works
> > with 2Mbit/s, then I test the other connection with TEQL and it works
fine
> > to, but then I add both connections to TEQL and then the speed go down
> > 1Mbit/s.
>
> Can you send the commandlines you use to configure TEQL?

Here is the scripts I use.
Can you do tcpdumps to see if both interfaces are being used? Do you see
packetloss over teql0? How do you test what speed you can achieve? Are eth1
and eth2 perhaps interfering with eachother on one end? (sharing an
interrupt?)
I use FTP to test the connection. Both the modems shows high traffic so I
see that both are used. On both routers I have a four-port network card and
it works fine as a router between eth0 <-> eth1 and eth0 <-> eth2. I have
run tcpdump and it shows that both interfaces are used. How do I see packet
loss?
Regards,
Daniel