[LARTC] two routes 1 network card

Willy,

 : hey guys I have a situation here I have 1 network card with 2 diferrent
 : networks each with diferent speeds. What I want to do is have the
 : networks to work separately for some reason I can't get that to happend
 : for some reason it uses only the default network when I try either IP.
 : Please help me out here.

Please rephrase your question and provide more detail if you wish to
receive an answer.  It is not at all clear what your question is.

-Martin

--
Martin A. Brown --- SecurePipe, Inc. --- mabrown@securepipe.com