[LARTC] Monitoring....

Hi all,

Just shape my connection isn't enough. I need to monitoring what's
happening, for example, I need to now if my users are downloading too
much, if they are using too much ftp or if thei are ussing too much
SSH. Other things that are relevant are Media Streaming, MP3 Downloading
and Web Traffic.

BUT, some of these services negociate a high port and use these ports for
the traffic. How do I prevent that to consume band and how do I log that
and make graphics to justify and upgrade on my link infrastructure?
How do I monitor this things???

Sorry about my English... :-)

Thanks a lot...
Any help would be apreciated!!
[]'s

-----
Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior  =20
E-mail:  <npaulo@linux.ime.usp.br>   UIN: 2489382 (Tender [:alpha:]*)
Eu cavo, tu cavas, ele cava, n=F3s cavamos, v=F3s cavais,
eles cavam... N=E3o =E9 bonito, mas =E9 profundo.