[LARTC] Problem .....

Hi,
My Problem is like this.....

I have 2 interfaces eth0 and eth1
IPaddress at eth0 is 132.147.165.1 and eth1 is
202.88.151.1.
I have a LAN of 132.165.0.0 network and all the
computers in this network access the internet via NAT
that is done by my linux m/c having ipaddress
132.147.165.1.
Natting is done via iptables with the following
options.
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth1 -j SNAT --to
202.88.151.1

Now I am interested in bandwidth management .
So I have introduced qdisc through tc at both the
interface.

I used HTB as such after applying the patch.
I associated filters using internal IPaddresses for
both the interface.
At eth0 all the packets are going to the properly
assigned queue while at interface eth1 all the packets
went through default queue as no packet matched the
filters. This is because the packets are Natted.

Is it possible that when the packets arrive from eth0
to eth1 no natting is done and at the time of xmit at
eth1 Natting takes place.
Similarly, when the packet comes from eth1 first
Natting takes place and is then queued.

Presently the packet is not getting bandwidth managed
fully as eth1 has no management.

waiting for replies

thanks
bhik