[LARTC] Two Linik, Two Interfaces and a Server

Hi all.

I wrote to the list the day Monday, but does not explain the problem well.
I have a proxy server that is transparent, working with wccp, I have a
router that send to the server the request of port 80 and this gives back
the results.

The company adquired a new connection, and this especify connection is for 2
networks, now what I want is that those two networks leave by the new
connection.  This I have it to do from the server, the server has two
connected interfaces each one to a connection.  All the input requests is by
an interface (ETH0), the use of other interface is only  when the server
detects that the address used the other interface (ETH1).

My scheme is:

-------      200.9.189.201               -----------
| router| ----------------------------| Switch    |
-------      165.98.111.233             -----------
          (INPUT-OUTPUT)  -->        |           |     <--(OUTPUT)
                                                   If-eth0     If-eth1
                                                     | server proxy |

Some body can help me?

Thanks in Advanced,