[LARTC] Bandwidth Restrictions in Linux

Hi,
> So, you were limiting bandwidth with CBQ... and now you change to HTB...??
Yes.

> What bandwidth you limited with CBQ and to how many clients...??
In most cases 128 kbit/s and for some special classes of trafic
96,80,64,48,40,39,32,24 kbit/s. MInimum guaranted rates of 15kbit/s.
Of course there are higher rates... And we serve much, much more customers
and have complex classification scheme based on time, port, packet size and
type classification scheme... Anyway it take some time to regenerate HTB
tree and to create firewall rules.

> Another test I made was in the moment that I have high delays from the
> Server to a wireless client, I ping from the client to the AP and
> to others
> client.. the result was NORMAL DELAY IN PING... around 4 ms.
So.. really check your CBQ scripts.

> Roberto.
Robert