[LARTC] Update on Linux Bandwidth Arbitrator

I've noticed some recent posting on controlling
traffic
congestion, and so I thought I'd update anyone on this
list who might be interested in what has happenned
with
the Linux Bandwidth Arbitrator www.apconnections.net
over the last couple of months.

I am starting a serious beta trail with state of
Washington Public schools. It is very early yet, but
looks very promising that with a few more tweeks I'll
have a turn key tool that can be plugged into any
network without too much fuss.

I do not have all the latest software out at the web
site yet as I have been busy fixing and tuning. (Will
be updating this weekend) I would be very interested
in
feedback from this group since you do similar things.

So please have a look , try it out , and most of all
challenge my assumptions and give me feedback.

Thanks

Art