From: "Serge Maandag" <serge.maandag@staff.zeelandnet.nl>
To: "Andreas Hasenack" <andreas@conectiva.com.br>; <lartc@mailman.ds9a.nl>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 7:34 PM
Subject: RE: [LARTC] tools for traffic monitoring

I must admit I've never seen a completly satisfying solution.
There are lots of building blocks out there, but few complete solutions.

- ntop with the rrdtool plugin should do nice.
- Netramet is great at accounting.
- flowscan reports netflow info through rrdtool graphics.
- Caida sums up a few solutions here:
http://www.caida.org/tools/taxonomy/workload.xml#realtimetraf

Serge Maandag