[LARTC] Deleting queueing discipline on the fly: what happens to packetsstill in the buffer?

Hei!

I have to write an application which will modify classes' parameters and
queueing disciplines on the fly. But I do not want to loose any packet.
Therefore I wonder how tc manages with queued packets while deleting a
class. Are the packets deleted or are they first sent and the queue is
deleted afterwards?

Emmanuel