[LARTC] Need help of course :) with 2 dsl modems

First, sorry for my english,

I'm installing a router on debian woody, with 3 ethernets cards.
2 for 2 modems ADSL (french) alcatel speed touch home pro
and 1 for the LAN

I'v hacked pppoe scripts (and pppd) to launch 2 connections en boot.
(ppp0 and ppp1).
With the provider connection i'v 2 differents IP (statics or fixes, not
dynamics).

In france with wanadoo, we have some randomly disconnections, and it
would be possible (in certain circonstances)to have one of the Ip fixe
assigned to ppp1 not to ppp0 and vice-versa
I'v not found the possiblity to force pppd to assign a connection to
ppp1 (by ex).

So my problems are with writing the ip route add regles... i can't use
the IP fixes. Is it possible to do not provide IP, just interfaces ? I
need help.

If i'v undesrstood, i must install the patch on kernel to allow a pppX
failure to do not disturbing my rules too ?!

Thanx

--
VETSEL Patrice

Forum d'aide DEBIAN Francophone sur : http://kagou.tuxfamily.org/