[LARTC] A small correction to LARTC (fwd)

First of all, I have to say a big THANKS to all of you, your LARTC
document really sheds some light in a soo dark place as, especially,
Linux TC is.

I found a small error, or typo, in LARTC, on page 85, chapter 13.1.
There is stated that "echo 2 > $i" would turn on RP filtering on actual
interface, but there should be, instead, "echo 1 > $i". Also, in
Documentation/networking/ip-sysctl.txt there are only two options
for rp_filter - 0 (RPF off) or 1 (RPF on).

Also, on page 86, there is a FIXME about conf/{default,all}/* . I tried
that, and it's out that setting only conf/all/rp_filter is enough for
all already configured interfaces, and conf/default/rp_filter is intended
to be used for interfaces that are just going to be configured, or better
saying, link up'ed - for example ppp+ interfaces.

I already pointed this out, and you accepted this note, but in a recent
version of LARTC I can see that the old version remained in the document.

Hope this would help, and keep up the good work !

--

| Pozdrav / Best Wishes,     dsimic@urc.bl.ac.yu  | LL   The Choice of       |