[LARTC] Question on TC filter

Thanks for your reply. I've visited your web
http://home.docum.org/qos/ already. I just wonder if
there are some better ways to add and remove class one
by one rather than writing the script all the time.

In addition, each time your run the tc script. You
need to remove the root qdisc, i.e. clear all setting,
first. Then, all counters are reset......... How to
solve such problem if I want to dump the data from "tc
-s -d class dev eth1" and plot graph using rrdtools
(without losing previous data)??

Wing