[LARTC] Shaping on multiple interfaces results in losing the box

Hi, I'm using the latest HTB patch on a custom 2.4.18 kernel. The
kernels either include freeswan 1.98b or super-freeswan 1.99.

When i attempt to shape on 1 interface .... no problem. I can do this to
any interface on the linux box including.

The minute I add the second set of shaping commands to another ethernet
interface I lose the box.

I normally set the box to reboot in a certain time when i'm running
these scripts however the box does not reboot and is rendered
unaccessible unless I'm on site.

I also as a precaution allow the script to sleep for a period of time
after which it clears the shaping from the interfaces ... it doesn't
take.

I recently tried this in house on 2 test systems. However using kernel
2.4.20 with HTB etc enabled and installed super-freeswan 1.99 as
packaged by Ken Bantoft. As with the machines I lost ... freeswan is not
active. I atempted to shape 2 of the 4 interfaces on the machines ... IT
WORKED.

Problem is the machines in the field are currently live. I can't bring
them down until after hours or late on weekends. And I would have no one
there to reset the systems.

Any ideas as to why this is happening and or how to stop this?

--
Corey Rogers <jrog@sunbeach.net>