[LARTC] 3c905 or intel with 82550 chip? for htb + bridge + (u32 & fw filters)

Yea  my gut want intels i´m just making sure...

some times i read  diferent things in linux or bsd
routing projects about that some cards being  better
than others, issues about the tulip chip (dec), 3coms,
etc

and since i had some problems in the past with earlier
version of 2.x having multiple 3c905, i´m asking know

agree with you and thanks for the reply

--- "William L. Thomson Jr."