need BIG help

Hello all!

I hope you can help to solve my problem.

I would emulate an ADSL line for users.  The number of the users can be  1 , 2 , 5 or 100 ,...

I have an Internet line with 2Mbit /the ethernet card is 10Mbit/  and a
LAN interface width 10Mbit. /dev eth1 10Mbit/

I would use 1Mbit from the 2MBit for limited bandwidthing.
The download rate should be 384Kbit/s the upload 64Kbit/s for each limited
users.

I made the limitation. Every user who I marked width iptables was limited,
they downloaded with 384Kbit.

But when more than 3 users downloaded on same time with the max
limitted (384Kbit/s) bw  the 1Mbit was overrun.

It would be good for me when the traffic overrun the 1Mbit limit tc prog
share the 1MBit equal.  I mean (1Mbit/5,  1Mbit/100, ...  )
and in other case the limit would be (384Kbit/s)

I tried many variation but I couldn't make that.
Please if you have any idea or know the solution write me.

totya@ajkanet.hu

Szabolcs Tóth