Re: Little off topic

My question is a little off topic but i think maybe interesting for all. If someone hasa bandwidth contrated with a Telekom Company how he can test if the real bandwidth bougth is less (or more) than
the says by the Company? Any idea?
Seems the oldest way to measure it is by timing ftp/http downloads. :)

There's a bunch of companies providing measurement services. I'm most
familiar with BaseN (http://www.basen.net).

        Julf