OSPF on the lartc howto

Hi

As you can see, we are doing an effort to document setting up dynamic
routing with zebra on the lartc howto. Although some issues are still
unknown for me, for example making default routes replicate through OSPF.
Any hints on this or other issues will be very wellcome.

The next thing will be writting about BGP for intra AS routing.

Regards.
--
|  /-| Pedro Larroy Tovar. PiotR | http://omega.resa.es/piotr  |-\  |