Kazaa 2 and Shaping

I'm sucessfully running a shaper on the trafic over my
DSL. It works great except ...... I can't seem to get
it to limit Kazaa usage.  I'm not trying to turn of
the Kazaa ports, but just put them at a very low
priority.  I know everyone says that Kazaa uses port
1214 which is true, but Kazaa 2 seems to use a whole
slew of other ones (could be random, not sure).  Is
there a list of all the ports Kazaa 2 uses or a
different, better way to limit Kazaa and place it low
priority?  Is there anyway to scan the IP header and
determine that it's going/coming from Kazaa and limit
it that way?  Any help is appreciated as the users
using Kazaa are flooding the connection ..... again.

Thanx
Snuffy2