Questions about PRIO & SFQ

Hello all,

                I have a few question regarding PRIO and what it is. Is it
used to prioritize what classes get what? I read the how to but it isn't
exactly clear. Also about SFQ. Does this disciplines keep traffic within a
queue fair? for example if I classify all http connections to 1:10 and I
have packets in the queue and another person is also sending packets to the
queue. Will SFQ treat both connections fairly? where if fifo was used one
connection could dominate the other?

Thanks,

Mike