100 Mbit/64 Kbit problem..

Hello.im pretty new in advanced routing and limiting issues.
i have read a little and decided to ask you guys before anything else.
this is a simple graph of my home network:

                             cli1  cli2   cli3
                               |     |     |
           eth0      eth1      |     |     |
BBone --------- [ME] --------(100Mbit Switch)      cli5
       256Kbit       100Mbit         |      \        |
                                     |        \      |
                                   cli4      (10Mbit Hub)

                                                 |eth1
                                              [server]
                                                 |eth0

                                      cli6---(10Mbit Hub)--cli7

As i originally limited the traffic with cbq.init,all the clients had 64
kbps outside the network,but inside too.So like,if i ping the eth1
interface of the [server] it was like 0.5 ms,but if i'd ping the eth0
there were like 3,4 seconds.
Basically i want all the LAN clients to have 100 or 10 Mbits inside,in my
[ME] eth1 interface,and limited at 64 Kbits only outside the network.

I'd appreciate if you'll give me some hints in creating the correct cbq
ierarchy to have at least full 10 Mbit inside and for all the clients the
64 Kbit limit outside of [ME].

Thanks in advance.