redhat ready for htb?

Hi, All,

I want to use linux (redhat) to do some bandwidth shaping work. I did know something on HTB and IPtables but I have very limited knowledge on Linux itself. I was told it's hard for non linux expert to patch the kernel or even ptach HTB into IPROUTE2. So I would like to know if there is Redhat version with IPROUTE2 and HTB ready, then I don't need to do any patch work? Or if it's not available now, I know kernel 2.4.20 has HTB support, but how to patch HTB into IProute2?

Thanks,

James