Re: Tc & Suse Linux

Yes you are right the linux kernel version 2.4.5

I didnt understand your comment " I'm not sure if the QOS stuff is compiled into the standard suse kernel, if not you need to compile it by yourself "

What I am trying to do following

tc filter add dev eth0 parent 10:0 protocol ip prio 1 u32 \

match ip src 1.2.3.4/32 flowid 10:1

tc filter add dev eth0 parent 10:1 protocol ip prio 2 u32 \

flowid 10:2

My aim is to give priority to packets coming from 1.2.3.4 during dequeueing in the router.

Regards,

Andreas.