Re: HTB example

On Monday 02 December 2002 13:08, Jakub Surý wrote:
> Hi please sorry of my english,
>
> What is my problem. I am very small ISP. I have link 512kBit. I have 10
> clients. I want use htb.init and i dont understand this script. I have this
> : My first 3 client group download and upload 128 kBit. My next 4 clients
> group download and upload full 512kBit. My next 3 clients group download
> and upload 64kBit.
>
> Please can me some help write adjust htb.init script ?
I never tried the htb.init script, but I heard it's easy to use and there is a
lot of documentation.
This mailing list is not for discussion the configuration of the htb.init
script.  If you have problems about how the script works, you are on the
right address.  Maybe you can try to contact the author or find an htb.init
related mailing list.

Stef

--

stef.coene@docum.org