Multiple classes

	I'm trying to implement something similar the the diagram in section
9.5.2.1 in the LARTC HOWTO, but must have missed something somewhere :(
I'm trying to hack up wondershaper, as it looked like a good place to
start.. Here's where I currently at, but I've tried alot of different
things, all failing, some worse than others. The end result is to throttle
back 126 IP's individually. I've read so much over the last few days, I've
almost confused myself, and probably have ;) Thanks for any and all help!

tc qdisc add dev $DEV0 root handle 1: htb default 20

tc class add dev $DEV0 parent 1: classid 1:1 htb rate 128kbit \
  burst 6k

tc class add dev $DEV0 parent 1:1 classid 2: htb rate 128kbit \
  burst 6k

---
Homer Parker

http://www.homershut.net