fw and u32 together...

hello...

1.
Is it possible using u32 to filter marked packets? I have found only documents to fw filter to filter marked packets...

2.
If u32 cannot filter marked packets is it possible to use fw and u32 together? I wanted to filter packets marked by iptables by fw, and packets depended on ip destination, src and others by u32, but something goes wrong :(

the filters configuration is:
$TC filter add dev $DEV_OUT parent 1: protocol ip prio 1 handle 2 fw flowid 1:10
$TC filter add dev $DEV_OUT parent 1: protocol ip prio 1 u32 \
    match ip src 10.0.5.5 flowid 1:30

If I use one of them everything is ok, but they don't want to work together:
"RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument"

thanks...
/michal