need help to fix DSconfig

Hi All,
In my network I am configuring iffServ using the
following script. There are some issues in this and I
need help from Gurus to  fix this.
This script configures PHBs  EF, AF1, AF2, AF3 and BE.

Referring to flows in the order I have written here:
If I send all five, the traffic goes throgh BE.
If I send first four, the traffic goes throgh AF3
If I send first three, the traffic goes throgh AF2.
If I send first two, the traffic goes throgh AF1.
If I send flows individually things are working as
expected.

Can any one please help me in fixing this script. I
will also like to receive other configurations which
configures these five flows .

This script configures PHB's for  EF, AF1, AF2, AF3
and BE. Referring to flows in the order I have written
here:

Thanks,
Nitin