Re: routing to two interfaces

On nov/20/2002, Martin A. Brown wrote:

> Good luck, Paco.  I'd suggest returning here if you have specific troubles
> after you have digested these, and understand how they can help solve your
> current problem.

	OK, I read what you suggested me, and the documents didn't answer my
question, but they gave me some ideas, and now all is working like I want :)

	I have the luck that each service in the internal network has it own
IP, then I set up some iptables rules to redirect (via DNAT) the external
packets to internal servers. Then, in the router box, I set up routing
tables based on source hosts (the internal servers). When a packet arrives
from 10.10.10.2 (DNS), route it via eth1, if packet comes from 10.10.10.3
(HTTP) or 10.10.10.4 (SMTP), route it via eth2.

	If somebody is interested in the exact commands, I can post the
script I used...

	Thanks to everybody :)

--

...Slamma Jamma. Dj Omar Santana. 1996