Re: offlist was [ Re: about Linux router ]

Hi again,

Ok I will try to explain more.

Wireless radio modem my default gateway for router (which I want to get
installed)
Of couse I can connect radio modem straight to my FW and thats it.
But in this case I can connect only one FW (I have two one is production and
second one is backup/testing)
I will draw a small pcture what I want.
(I speak only about real Internet IP's.)

Wireless radio modem
--------------
| Ip 1.1.1.1   |
--------------

--------------
--------------

-------------      --------
| Hub/switch|--- | FW 1 |-- Local network (SMTP, POP, WEB, FTP servers and
etc)

   ---------
   | FW 2  |
   ---------

Local network

How you see from my draw I would like to make a router with Linux box (I
have an old PC for that
and no neds to buy some Cisco or another router.

Remus