routing to two interfaces

Hello,

	Sorry if this question is very common, but I searched the
maillist archive and didn't found an answer...

	I have a linux box with 3 interfaces, 2 of them have public IPs
(eth1 and eth2), and the third is a private IP (our LAN). I want to do the
following: if a packet is coming from eth1, it must be forwarded to eth0,
and when it comes back, it must be routed to eth1. In case of packet comes
from eth2, it must be forwarded to eth0, and the respose must be routed to
eth2. In other words, a packet must leave our network by the interface it
come.

	I tried several combinations of iptables, 'ip rule' and 'ip
route', but it didn't work...

	I appreciate any help, thanks :)

--

...Raggabum (Dj Isaac Remix). Triplet. 1996
--- Debian + Mutt + Postfix