Re: about Linux router

iptables , ip route is simple job for a linux
and tcpdump/ethereal for debug
but i don`t understand how you build your network
2 ip for your fw and 1 for a linux box , why?
configure a linux to filter packet , but you know ... :)

Dante

Remus wrote:
Hi folks,

I got a new one Internet connection (Wireless) and to have more then one
external IP I need a router.
I don't want to a new Cisco or whoever router I would like to do it on Linux
box.
I prefer to use RedHat 7.3 for that and what I have to install on that Linux
box (iptables, ip route and etc ) ?
Two IP's will be for my FW's and one for router (like default getaway for my
FW's).

Thank you in advance

Remus